I know that last week I've told you on my IG account that I'm going to show you some new goodies from the new upcoming collection from Azature, but I simply didn't have time and I also was feeling kind of sad cuz my nephew was traveling back home, so, yeah... it was a little bit hard cuz I got used to it and when everything was so great, he had to go back to Romania :(.
Enough with my sad moments :)) and let's get to this awesome, gorgeous goodies from Azature!
Do I have to tell you again how much I love Azature nail polishes? O think no! :))
Jewels of the Nile is such an extraordinary collection, the nail polishes are so unique, I know that I going to repet myself, but the quality of this babies, is flawless.
They don't stain your nails & the resistance is amazing: without base coat & top coat this nail polishes resist like 5 days, so no chipping! yeey
Let me present you this awesome beauties:
Now let's see each one, si I;m going to begin with:
Azature - Opal Diamond
- this is a gorgeous iridescent nail polish. A beautiful light gray nail polish that changes to rose pink, depending on the angle & light.
- I only used 2 layers on my nails
- It's such a unique color ( I have tried to find some dupes for this one, but I didn't have luck, so it is great news :)) )
Azature - Horizon Diamond
- this is a gorgeous deep green-teal shimmer nail polish, is a gem-like shade
- doesn't leave brush strokes
- I did 2 coats in this swatches
Azature - Merlot Diamond
- this is a gorgeous burgundy wine red shimmer nail polish with a hint of a orange gold ( my favorite )
- I only used one coat
- best fall color in my opinion
Azature - Eucalyptus
- this is a green duochrome nails polish & it makes me think of Christmas.. :)
- you have to be careful when you apply this one cuz you can get brushstrokes
- I applied 2 coats on my nails
Azature - Indigo Diamond
- this is a blue toned purple...it's kinda hard to describe this one. As you can see in the photos it's a dark blue with pink shimmer...well it's more a dark purple with pink & blue shimmer & when you begin applying it on your nails ...it's indigo color :))) but all that matters is that it's gorgeous :))
- I used 2 coats on my nails
Azature - Rose Gold Diamond
- this is a perfect blend of a medium rose pink & gold metallic nail polish
- this one will also leave brush strokes if you're not careful
- I used only 1 coat
If you want to know when this collection will be released, than I highly recommend you to follow
I really hope you enjoyed this post & if you did please let me know in the comment section below cuz I love reading your comments.
Which of this nail colors you like the most & why?
Also let me know what do you think about this collection!
Disclosure: The products in this post were sent to me by their PR company for consideration. For more information please visit my Disclaimer page!3>