I think this is my 3rd tag I've ever made on this blog....shame on me :)). I wanna thank Andrea - Colour Your Life for tagging me. I couldn't pass this one, since it's all about nail polish.
1. Which color family of nail polish do you own the most of ?
I think this one is easy for me, cuz I know I'm a sucker for blue hues. Yes, I was right, blue it's the new black for me! :)))
2. Name your most favorite memory you associate with a specific polish?
When you have such an addiction to nail polish, you start wanting more & more, but not those regular drugstore nail polishes, no no no, you strive for high-end nail polishes, for indie nail polishes, you strive to have unique nail polishes in your collection. Well, my wish was to have a Chanel nail polish.
My favorite memory that I can't forget was when I arrived in Romania, and my husband was waiting for me at the airport, with a beautiful gift: a bunch of roses and a Chanel nail polish!
Now my Chanel collection is still tinny, but I love them a lot. Both are a present from my husband!
3. What's your best-kept secret for chip-free polish?
I know....It's frustrating when you paint your nails and after a few hours the nail polish starts to chip. Not to mention when we cook, clean or changing diapers etc.
Well, I'm going to tell you my secret! First I apply the base coat ( I usualy use one from Essie - no chips ahead or Ciate ), I let it dry, then I choose the nail polish, I'm applying it on the nails ( and here comes the secret ) and the thing that worked for me was applying a little bit of polish at the nail tip ( the free edge of your nail ). After that, I apply the top coat, and that's it!
4. Which brand do you own the most colors and why is that formula your favorite?
This one is a easy one for me! The brand I own the most colors is Essence Cosmetics! For me the formula is pretty good, most of them are one-coat nail polishes which is great; the single problem that I have is that some of them ( the first one's that I got ) dried, but with some magic nail thinner they came back to life. I also love the quantity ( 8ml new , 5ml old ), I love the bottles and I also love that the cap is the same color as the nail polish. Ohhh...and 2 more things: love the names of the nail polishes and that they're cheap (2$)
5. Name the polish you like the least in your collection and why you still hold onto it?
My least favorite is Megan Miller - Caribbean. The color is...I don't know...a raging one, it's sheer, I don't like the brush but I like the bottle and that's why I still hold onto it! I don't know nothing about the other shades, but this one is...
6. Name your holy grail of nail polish remover!
Short story: my all time nail polish removers for the addict in me :)))
7. If you use glitter or nail effects, which is your favorite brand and why?
I think the holy mother of glitter and nail effects is OPI, and that's why I love them. They are the first one ( in my opinion ) to create unique glitter and nail effects and then the other companies kinda try to emulate them. As I told you. this is my opinion, maybe the first one's are China Glaze or Zoya, I don't know, but I love OPI on this one!
8. Do you match your toes to your nails when you re-polish?
9. Name the specific polishes you've repurchased more than twice to show us your holy grail colors!
- SSSally Hansen - White On
- Essence - 53 You Belong to Me
- Essence - 05 Toffee to Go
10. Do you paint accents nails or only use one color?
I'm the accent nail person :))), it's hard for me, I can't even do a swatch :)))
11. Can you name the oldes nail polish in your collection?
Hmmmm....I'm not sure, but right now I think is Flormar - 424
Hope you enjoyed the tag, and now I have to tag 5 nail addict and not only: Laura - Laura's Corner, Diana - By Dee Makeup & More, Georgiana - Rainbows in a Jar, Carla - Sun After Storm Blog , Maria - Konad Nails & anyone who like's this tag :D