I love to see the sun smiling on my face in the morning and hear the birds sing all day long.
In our country we celebrate the rebirth of nature, the spring, with a braided cord in 2 colors, red and white that has attached a charm. What means this cord? This cord is the symbol of the almighty sun and the spiritual purity. Usually boys bestow this charms to girls along with a bouquet of snowdrops or hyacinths or daffodils and we wear this charms on chest, or at our wrist. This cord with charm or only the cord must be bound on the chest or wrist on 1st of March when the sun rises and we wear him until we hear the cuckoo sing, when the cherry's blossom and until the storks and swallows come. When this are happening we're not going to throw this cord, we are going to tie him to a rose or a blossom tree to brings us luck.
To say so I think we are the only country in Europe to celebrate a new year twice :)) lol. I think the legend is verry long and is different in some parts of our country. Also from 1-9 March we choose a ''baba'' ( an old women to say so, for example ''baba'' 6 ) :)) and if that day is sunny we will have a great year and if is gloomy ... I think you know :)).
And now let me show you what I did for this colab. It's a simple manicure and in the photos you will see the cord that I was talking about!
I wish you all a great spring, sunny and warm, filled with joy and happiness! Please don't forget to visit my fellow friends bloggers to see some other manicures or makeup! Enjoy! xoxo
1. Georgia - http://giamakeup.blogspot.ro/
2. Katy - http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/
3. Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
4. Roxy (Beautylicious) - http://roxy-ch.blogspot.ro
5. Josephine - http://rainbowsinajar.blogspot.ro
6. Carla - http://sunafterstormblog.blogspot.ro/
7. Roxana - http://roxyru.blogspot.ro
8. Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com/
9. Emma - http://coshuletzulcolorath.blogspot.ro
11. Little Beauty Bag - http://littlebeautybagcta.blogspot.ro
12. C.L.M. - http://unghii-pictate.blogspot.ro/
13. Raluca (blackeyedstyle) - http://blackeyedstyle.blogspot.ro/
14. Andra - http://andrakat.wordpress.com